Juicy Lamon borlotti beans balls, a good and healthy meal for the whole family!
Borlotti beans balls
Borlotto bean is a truly extraordinary food. It can replace meat due to its high protein content and it is also excellent for its high fiber, antioxidants, mineral salts and vitamins content. Among the many recipes with which it can be served, here’s our favorite one: Lamon borlotti beans balls.
To get the right recipe, use Nova Lamon Borlotti Beans: they are ready to use and top quality!
Lamon borlotti beans balls for 4 people:
- borlotti beans 250 g
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 150 g of breadcrumbs
- 40g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 40g of flour
- 400g of tomato pulp
- sunflower oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- rosemary to taste
- salt to taste
- hot pepper to taste.
Lamon borlotti beans balls, here’s how to prepare them:
- Open the can of Nova Lamon borlotti beans and pour 250 g of them in a mixer, add the egg yolks and a pinch of salt. Mince everything.
- Now add some Parmigiano Reggiano, the flour, 50 g of breadcrumbs and a pinch of hot pepper. Mince everything again until it becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Place the garlic clove in a pan and let it fry, then add the tomato pulp and rosemary.
- Now get two more bowls and place the egg and 2 egg whites in a bowl and the breadcrumbs (about 100 g) in the other one.
- Divide the previously prepared mixture into small balls and mold them with your hands, in order to obtain regular-shaped balls (our bean balls).
- Soak each ball first in the egg bowl, so as to cover it completely then in the breadcrumbs.
- Now put the balls in a pan with some sunflower oil and let them fry over medium heat. Our borlotti beans balls will be ready as soon as they become golden.
- Once ready, transfer the balls in a pan and sprinkle with the tomato pulp and rosemary so as to flavor them well.
- Now your bean balls are ready to be served! Place them on a serving dish and …
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Nova Lamon Borlotti beans balls”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!