Follow our chef’s recipe and prepare an unforgettable meal!
Artichoke cream with quenelles of Caprino cheese and herbs
for 4 people
2 jars of “Che sugo ai carciofi nova”
• 160 gr water
• 2 tablespoons of parsley and fresh thyme minced together
• 160 grams of grated Caprino cheese
• 2 spoons of cream
• Salt to taste.
• Pepper to taste
• Open the jars of “Che sugo ai carciofi nova” and then pour them into a casserole with 160 gr of water.
• Add a pinch of salt and mix well. After a few minutes your soup will be ready to serve.
• Take a glass boule and separately mix the Caprino cheese with the cream, parsley and thyme.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Mix now the mixture then, with the help of two spoons, form some quenelles and directly put them on the plate.
• Serve and taste
Enjoy your meal!