Our palm hearts salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and persley will surprised all your guests. An exotic salad with a savoury taste to get a fresh, light and colored meal!
Palm Hearts salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and persley
The Palm Hearts salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and parsley is a very fresh and tasty meal. The recipe comes from Argentina but it is very popular and appreciated also here in Italy.
The preparation times are really short and this allows you to make it whenever you want, even with little time available.
Its exotic flair makes it an absolutely original salad able to satisfy everyone!
The palm heart has important nutritional properties: it is rich in fibre, calcium, iron, phosphorus, copper, vitamins B6 and C and it also contains roughly the same potassium of 6 bananas.
Integrating it into our diet will surely bring us plenty of advantages!
Palm Hearts salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and parsley, for 3 people:
- 400 g of palmito hearts nova (1 jar)
- 3 yellow peppers
- 500 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste.
Palm Hearts Salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and parsley, here’s how to prepare it :
- Clean the yellow peppers, removing all the seeds.
- Now cut them into small cubes, as shown in the picture.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and parsley. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the parsley in small clumps.
- Drain the palm hearts and cut them into rounds of about 2 cm.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Peel two cloves of garlic and cutting them in half as to remove the heart inside.
- Now mince very finely the garlic and add it to the ingredients, putting everything in the salad bowl.
- Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Bring it to your table and get everybody surprised!
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Nova Palm Hearts Salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes and perslay”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!