Pan of Nova sauteed mushrooms with zucchini, peppers and potatoes can be the perfect side dish for your main courses or even a delicious veggie meal to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Pan of Nova sauteed mushrooms with zucchini, peppers and potatoes
Nova products are carefully selected among the best seasonal harvests.
Nova guarantees only top quality on your table.
You can prepare many tasty recipes with our sauteed mushrooms. Add the mushrooms to your favorite vegetables to create as many side dishes as you want. Here is one of our favorites, also excellent as a veggie one dish.
Pan of Nova sauteed mushrooms with zucchini, peppers and potatoes for 4 people
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 280 g of Nova sauteed mushrooms
- 3 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- oil to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 glass of water
- ¼ of vegetable stock cube
- parsley to taste
Pan of Nova sauteed mushrooms with zucchini, peppers and potatoes, here’s how to prepare it:
- Wash the peppers and remove petioles, seeds and white part inside. When finished cleaning, cut them into small pieces and put them in a pan.
- Peel the potatoes and wash them well. Cut them into regular pieces.
- Wash the zucchini and then dry them. Remove the ends and cut them into thin slices or, if you prefer, into small pieces.
- Wash the parsley and then finely chop it. Dry it with a cotton cloth and then remove the excess water.
- Using a pan, heat a little extra-virgin olive oil and brown a clove of garlic over a low heat.
- When garlic is browned add potatoes and peppers.
- After 3 minutes add the zucchini.
- When all the ingredients are browned, pour a glass of warm water with a quarter of vegetable stock cube and then cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before you finish cooking, add Nova sauteed mushrooms and let them binding with the other vegetables.
- Through the water of the zucchini, also potatoes and peppers will cook without the need to stir.
- Carefully check the water level in the pan during cooking. If necessary add some water until cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove the lid and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If there is water left in the pan, remove the lid first and let it evaporate to cooking.
- Turn off the fire and then add the parsley.
- Mix once again all the ingredients together.
- For an even more delicious dish, at the end of cooking , you can add some cheese (better if stringy, such as mozzarella) cut into chunks.
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Pan of Nova sauteed mushrooms with zucchini, peppers and potatoes”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!