Today, Nova’s chef presents Pizza Puccini with Salsiamo – Artichokes. Try this delicious Pizza with Nova’s artichoke cream and bring music to the Table!
Pizza Puccini with Salsiamo – Artichokes
With Nova’s Salsiamo – Artichokes, you decide how creamy you want your pizza to be. Nova Salsiamo creams are lactose, gluten and preservative free. Only natural freshness at the table!
Let’s first prepare the dough!
For 5 people:
300 g “00” flour or Kamut, spelt or whole-wheat flour.
200 g “0” flour
300 g water
12 g fresh brewer’s yeast
1 tsp fine salt
½ tsp sugar
10 g extra virgin olive oil
For 5 people:
- In a bowl, mix the water with the sugar and the brewer’s yeast, until the yeast is fully melted.
- Add 10 g of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tsp of fine salt.
- Add the flour and start to knead. If you use Kamut flour, whole-wheat or spelt flour, knead as quickly as possible.
- Knead the mixture for 10 minutes, until it has become a soft dough ball.
- Cover the bowl with a clean odourless cloth. Let the mixture rest inside an oven (turned off), with the light on at 28-30 degrees. The dough will rise in approx. 2 hours.
- Sprinkle a clean work surface lightly with “0” flour
- Place dough on top and roll out using a rolling pin (the flour will stop the dough sticking).
- Fold the dough in three, turn it and repeat the operation twice. This will make the dough more elastic.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts and prepare 5 round pizzas. Each piece must weigh 180-200 g, depending on how thick you want your pizza to be.
- Once the dough has been rolled out you can put the toppings on and bake it.
Let’s create our Pizza Puccini with Salsiamo – Artichokes
- Salsiamo – Artichokes
- Cooked ham
- Artichokes seasoned in oil – alla Paesana
- Make the pizza edges by hand and grease the entire base using a brush.
- Spread Salsiamo –Artichokes over the entire base and top your Pizzas with the remaining ingredients, except the mozzarella.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 250° for 6-7 minutes, on the middle rack.
- Add the mozzarella and bake again for 6-7 minutes at the same temperature.
- Take out your Pizza Puccini and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
If you liked our recipe, take a photo of your Pizza Puccini and share it via the hashtag: #novaincucina or #novafunghi.
Welcome to the nova Funghi community!