Today’s special is Pizza Salieri, the pizza with the best asparagus cream ever! Spread Salsiamo on the base of your pizza and follow the preparation guidelines. What do you get?? A triumph of flavor, aroma and taste!Turn your meal into pure symphony! Cook a Pizza Salieri!
Prepare your pizza with asparagus cream with nova Salsiamo
Here’s how making the perfect pizza with the asparagus cream! Do you fancy it very creamy? Then spread Salsiamo asparagus cream on the base of your pizza. Don’t worry, it’s a light cream. Put as much as you want! Salsiamo has neither lactose, is gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives.It only contains the freshness of top quality selected asparagus.
Let’s first prepare the dough!
For 5 people:
300 g “00” flour or Kamut, spelt or whole-wheat flour.
200 g “0” flour
300 g water
12 g fresh brewer’s yeast
1 tsp fine salt
½ tsp sugar
10 g extra virgin olive oil
For 5 people:
- In a bowl, mix the water with the sugar and the brewer’s yeast, until the yeast is fully melted.
- Add 10 g of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tsp of fine salt.
- Add the flour and start to knead. If you use Kamut flour, whole-wheat or spelt flour, knead as quickly as possible.
- Knead the mixture for 10 minutes, until it has become a soft dough ball.
- Cover the bowl with a clean odourless cloth. Let the mixture rest inside an oven (turned off), with the light on at 28-30 degrees. The dough will rise in approx. 2 hours.
- Sprinkle a clean work surface lightly with “0” flour
- Place dough on top and roll out using a rolling pin (the flour will stop the dough sticking).
- Fold the dough in three, turn it and repeat the operation twice. This will make the dough more elastic.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts and prepare 5 round pizzas. Each piece must weigh 180-200 g, depending on how thick you want your pizza to be.
- Once the dough has been rolled out you can put the toppings on and bake it.
Pizza Salieri, a tasty recipe for your Pizza with Asparagus Cream
- Work the cornice of the pizza by hands and brush the base with some oil.
- Now spread Salsiamo asparagus cream on the whole base.
- Season your pizza with Nova mushrooms.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 250 ° for 7-8 minutes, using the central shelf.
- Gently add the ricotta cheese and pepperoni and bake it again for 5-6 minutes at the same temperature.
- Now take your pizza Salieri out of the oven and garnish it with fresh basil leaves.
Enjoy your meal!
If you followed our recipe and liked it, take a picture of your Pizza Salieri and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi.
Join Nova mushrooms’ community!