The recipe of the quiche with pumpkins, eggplant and Porcini mushrooms, is inspired by the vegetables of October.
Quiche with pumpkins, eggplants and Porcini mushrooms
With the arrival of autumn, the delicious flavours of this season come back to enrich our tables.
The recipe of the quiche with pumpkins, eggplants and Porcini mushrooms, is inspired by the vegetables of October.
Thanks to Nova products you can considerably speed up the preparation time of your quiches.
With the creamy Salsiamo line you may choose the vegetables you prefer and add them to your most delicious recipes!
We’ve used Salsiamo alla Zucca– pumpkin sauce and Salsiamo alle Melanzane grigliate – grilled eggplants cream to prepare today’s recipe.
They will make you get the best results in half the time.
That’s not all!
Salsiamo line has neither allergens, nor lactose, nor gluten!
You can use it and being sure that all your guests will certainly love it .
We have also added Pronto Porcino Trifolato Nova- Nova trifolati Porcini mushrooms to the quiche, which means a careful selection of the best Porcini: they are top quality and have the great advantage of being ready for use.
Follow the recipe and enjoy your quiche!
Quiche with pumpkins, eggplants and Porcini mushrooms for 4 people:
- 1 round roll of puff pastry
- 50 g of Type “0” flour
- 300 g of Salsiamo alla Zucca– pumpkin cream
- 250 g of Pronto Porcino Trifolato Nova –Nova trifolati Porcini mushrooms ready for use
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spoons of Parmesan cheese
- 300g of Salsiamo alle Melanzane grigliate– grilled eggplants cream
- 1 egg
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
Quiche with Pumpkins, Eggplants and Porcini mushrooms, here how to prepare it:
- Add some durum wheat flour (50 g) on the puff pastry and then stretch it with a rolling pin, so as to enlarge the circumference of the quiche;
- take a round pan and then cover it with a sheet of baking paper;
- place the puff pastry on the pan so that it remains well positioned to the edges;
- spread 300 g of Salsiamo alle Melanzane grigliate- grilled eggplants cream on the base of the quiche;
- now add a layer of Pronto Porcino nova- Nova- Nova trifolati Porcini mushrooms ready for use (250g);
- finally add a layer of Salsiamo alla Zucca- pumpkins cream(300g);
- sprinkle with two spoons of Parmesan cheese;
- now separately beat an egg and afterwards brush the dough with it;
- preheat the oven to 180°. Do not use ventilated mode please;
- as soon as the temperature is reached, place the quiche in the oven and let it cook for 30 – 45 minutes;
- as soon as the puff pastry becomes golden, turn off the oven and take the quiche out.
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Quiche with pumpkins, eggplants and Nova Porcini mushrooms”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!