Ravioli filled with asparagus in a sage butter are a truly irresistible dish for all those who love a main course rich and savory in flavor.
Ravioli filled with asparagus in a sage butter
It usually takes a long time to prepare a creamy asparagus filling.
First of all you have to choose top quality asparagus (and it is not always easy to find them!) then you have to clean, boil and chop them and finally add them to the other ingredients.
So we thought of the perfect solution to save you some time. It’s called Salsiamo agli Asparagi (asparagus cream) and it is the Nova’s latest.
With Salsiamo you will be able to get an amazing top quality main course in half the time!
Moreover Salsiamo is veg and has no allergens: has neither lactose, is gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives! Use it and see how it will certainly be appreciated by all your guests!
Follow our recipe and prepare yourself the best Ravioli filled with asparagus in no time
Ravioli filled with asparagus in a sage butter for 4 people:
- flour 300 g
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg Yolk
- 280 g (2 bags) Salsiamo agli Asparagi ( Asparagus cream)
- flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano to taste
- 40g of butter
- 5 leaves of sage
- black pepper to taste
- pistachios grain to taste
- a few drops of extra virgin olive oil
Ravioli filled with asparagus in a sage butter, here’s how to prepare it:
- Pour 300 g. of flour on a pastry board, then open three eggs in the and mix well with a fork.
- Knead the mixture with your hands until you get an elastic and homogeneous dough.
- Wrap and store the dough in the food-film.
- Now put a little flour in a bowl, the eggs yolk and Salsiamo agli asparagi.
- Knead this new mixture and add some flour until you get a soft and elastic dough.
- Take the dough wrapped in the film and roll it out with a rolling pin on the pastry board.
- Make a very thin sheet of pastry.
- Cut with a knife 2 long sheets the same size-10 cm wide.
- Now spread a large number of well-spaced little balls of the mixture obtained with Salsiamo right on the pastry-sheets.
- Overlap the sheets and press well around the filling, taking care not to break the pastry, so as to seal them with each other.
- Cut the ravioli with the pasta cutter and place them on a lightly floured and spaced tray, so that they do not stick.
- Now put the butter in a pan and let it melt over a very low heat.
- Add the sage leaves to the butter – previously they must be well washed and coarsely chopped.
- Amalgamate the ingredients and turn off the heat.
- In a saucepan boil plenty of water with 2 drops of oil and salt.
- One the water boiled, gently pour the ravioli inside and when they come back to the surface, take them with a slotted spoon.
- Place the ravioli in the pan with the sage butter, and let flavor a few moments.
- If necessary add a ladle of hot water (take it from the cooking water of the ravioli!), so that the sauce does not dry out too much.
- Finish cooking and plate your main course, if you want, adding some flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano, black pepper and some pistachios grain.
- Now serve your ravioli filled with asparagus. Take a sit and fully enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Ravioli filled with asparagus in a sage butter”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!