With the arrival of October the Pumpkin becomes a very used ingredient in our kitchens for tasty dishes that make the whole family crazy, risotto with pumpkin is one of these!
Risotto with Pumpkin
When October is coming the pumpkin becomes an ingredient always present in our kitchens, for Halloween decorations first of all and then for those tasty dishes that drive the whole family crazy!
It really takes a long time cooking a Risotto with pumpkin , that’s why if you do not have all necessary ingredients, you opt for other solutions.
Why change recipe when Nova CHE SUGO line can help you?
Nova has decided to create CHE SUGO line for those who do not have much time but love quality.
By choosing CHE SUGO you choose the vegetables you prefer, cutting down all the preparation time!
Risotto with Nova CHE SUGO alla Zucca- pumpkin sauce is a very creamy and delicious meal: here’s how to prepare it in a few minutes.
Risotto with Pumpkin for 4 people:
- 250 g of quick-cooking rice (if possible, otherwise you can use the rice for risotto)
- 250 g of CHE SUGO alla ZUCCA Nova- Nova PUMPKIN sauce
- 80 g of onion
- a large knob of butter
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 3 spoons of Parmesan cheese
- 600 g of vegetable broth
- salt to taste.
Risotto with Pumpkin, here’s how to prepare it:
- Clean 80 g onion;
- now finely chop it;
- put 2 tablespoons of oil and a knob of butter in a pan;
- warm it up and then add the chopped onion;
- after having wilted the onion, add the rice and let it toast (for half a minute);
- now mix it all and pour in 600g of vegetable broth, a little at a time, using a ladle;
- cook the rice as usual (if you have used, as recommended, the quick – cooking rice, it will take 5 minutes);
- add a large knob of butter, 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese and Nova CHE SUGO alla Zucca –pumpkin sauce;
- add the salt, if necessary;
- serve it hot;
- you may add a sage of leaf to decorate the dish.
Enjoy your meal!
Did you like our recipe “Risotto with Pumpkin Sauce”? Take a picture of your dish and share it with the hashtags: #novaincucina or #novafunghi. Join Nova community!
Do you wanna check all the other Nova funghi’s recipes out? Click here and find out your favourite one!